If you were injured on the job, it is crucial that you attain legal counsel to represent your case. The experienced workplace injury attorneys at Mehr & Associates understand the complex process of filing a workplace injury lawsuit. We can help you get the benefits and compensation you need to recover from your injury.
We understand what a devastating impact a workplace injury can have on your life. Your place of employment is where you spend most of your days. It stands to reason that you should feel safe and protected at your job. However, accidents are unavoidable, and when they happen, you need a team of top workplace injury lawyers on your side.
Victims of workplace injuries will have a lot on their plates. On top of the injuries you suffer, you will have to handle things like:
- Medical expenses
- Loss of earnings
- Inability to work due to injuries
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
By calling a workplace injury lawyer, you ensure that you get the compensation you need to cover for expenses accrued from your workplace injury. Talk to our workers' comp attorneys today during a free consultation, and find out what we can do to help you.
We Work to Protect Your Rights
It is likely that your employer has insurance companies and a legal team to protect their rights. When opponents stand in your way of getting the medical benefits you need to recover from your injuries, call our workplace injury lawyers for a free consultation. We can help you:
- Communicate with insurance companies
- Investigate your case
- Get medical benefits for your injuries
- Receive a free case evaluation
We Help You Recover from Your Accident
Our injury attorneys are well-versed in the complex maze known as personal injury law. We will walk you through every step of the process in your personal injury case, and can get you the compensation you need. By calling one of our personal injury lawyers, you will get help with:
- Communication with insurance companies
- Medical benefits, even if you don't have health insurance
- Dealing with finances
- Paying for property damages
Workers' compensation lawsuits can be complex. When you are injured on the job, it is best to contact a well-established, experienced injury lawyer who can walk you through the process and ensure that you receive maximum compensation for your injuries.
What to do after you suffer an injury on-the-job
If you've suffered an injury on the job, there are several things you must keep in mind to increase your chances of earning compensation.
- Report your injuries to your employer immediately. Notifying your employer will not only alert them to your injuries, but it will also ensure evidence for your case
- File a workers' compensation claim. Because of the time sensitivity on workers' comp, filing a claim immediately will ensure your chances of earning compensation
- Retain reports and keep copies of every document. This will help protect you in the case of a claim denial
- Speak to a lawyer about your case. An experienced workplace injury attorney will know how to best maximize the compensation you get from your injury
By speaking to a workplace injury attorney, you will get professional insight into your situation. Experienced lawyers who know the ins and outs of the workers' compensation law can help you maximize your compensation and get you the benefits you deserve. Call us today for a free consultation or fill out the free case evaluation form, and find out how we can help you.
Riverside & San Bernardino Work Injury & Workers Comp Information