Work Injury Attorney
Suffering an injury at work can be a difficult situation and ordeal to experience. It can affect your life in many ways and make it harder for you to support your family. If you suffered an injury while working, it is important to know that help is available. By seeking legal representation you can find out your rights and options for filing a claim for benefits. Emily Mehr and her award winning team of lawyers have the experience and skills to gain a favorable account for your case.
Our work injury attorneys have expertise in filing workplace injury lawsuits and are dedicated to getting you the compensation you need to recover from your injury. As an employee you are entitled to a safe working environment. However accidents do occur at times and when they do it can be greatly beneficial to have work injury attorney Emily Mehr on your side. She can help you get compensation for things like:
- Medical expenses for your injury
- Loss of earnings from missing work
- Inability to work due to injuries
- Property damage and loss
- Pain and suffering
By calling our work injury lawyers, you can take the first step in easing the burden of a job-related injury. Talk to Emily Mehr and her award winning team of lawyers today for a free and confidential evaluation of your case.
Dedication Towards Protecting the Rights of Our Clients
Often employers have their own team of lawyers to represent them. They will have the interests of your employer at hand. Attorney Emily Mehr has experience successfully fighting for the rights of her clients in these situations. Her accomplished team of work injury lawyers will be committed to your interests to secure the benefits you need to recover from your injuries. Our legal experts can assist you with:
- Communicating with insurance companies
- A thorough investigation of your case
- Receive medical benefits for your injuries
- Get a free case review
Lawsuits dealing with workers' compensation and work-related injuries can be complicated at times. It is advisable to seek the assistance of a qualified work injury attorney to ensure the best possible chances for getting the compensation that you deserve.
Steps that Workers Should Take After Being Injured at Work
In order to increase your likelihood of getting benefits you should take the following steps:
- Notify your employer of your injuries right away. This will make your injuries known to your employer as well as create evidence for your case
- File a workers' compensation claim as soon as possible since time is of the essence in these situations.
- Keep reports and copies of every document in the company that you feel is relevant to your injury. This will help protect you against denials of your claim.
- Contact a work injury attorney such as attorney Emily Mehr to discuss your case and find out what your rights and options are.
Talking to a workplace injury attorney will help you understand your own rights as well as the parameters of your case. Emily Mehr and her award winning team of lawyers can help you seek the maximum compensation possible for your particular situation. Call us today for a free consultation or fill out the free case evaluation form, and find out how we can help you.